- Elle Beauty Therapy, was opened in Ballarat in November 1987 by Jenny Hynes who still owns the Beauty Salon to this day.
- All our staff are highly trained, experienced and passionate towards the well-being of our clients. Elle Beauty specialises in anti-ageing services for wrinkles, loss of skin tone, pigmentation on face, hands and body and red veins. We also offer a range of treatments for young, problem skin. Elle Beauty offer a medical strength IPL hair reduction treatment for unwanted facial and body hair. Our latest machine has the SHR (super hair removal) feature which makes the treatment of large areas very fast. Experts in Electrolysis (over 30 years experience) which is a tried and proven treatment that can be used to remove blonde and grey hairs as well as the dark hairs. IPL and Laser cannot treat light, grey and red hair.
- Contact us for information regarding our great discounted packages.
- Our operators are fully qualified and have their IPL, Laser safety certificates and Electrolysis qualifications.
- Our services include:
- Microdermabrasion, Microplus, Skin Peels, Spray Tans, Waxing, Tinting, Pigmentation Treatments, Acne Treatments, Photodynamic Light Therapy, Radio Frequency for skin tightening, Endermolift for detoxifying, firming and replumping, and needling for scarring, stretch marks and general skin improvement. We have just upgraded to a new needling system from Germany. We also have IPL hair reduction.
- We offer cosmetic dermal injections for ageing concerns. Our highly qualified and experienced Nurse Injector is Melbourne based James Barrett. James offers free consultations. He is very caring and will be understanding of your concerns.
- We stock ASAP skin care products, Skinstitute, Obagi and Lira as well as the beautiful Jane Iredale mineral make-up range and the affordable and award-winning ASAP mineral make-up.
- We welcome your enquires and if we cannot help with your concerns, we will always go above and beyond to try and find a solution for you.
- MONDAY 10AM - 4.00PM
- TUESDAY 9AM - 6.00PM
- WEDNESDAY- 9AM - 7.30PM
- THURSDAY 9AM - 8.00PM
- FRIDAY 9AM - 6.00PM
- SATURDAY 9AM - 3.00PM